Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Experience With Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)

Hi Ladies:

I created this blog to share my personal experience with women who are considering trying this form of natural hormone replacement. I studied everything I could for over a year before I made the plunge into the BHRT journey. It was a big decision. I really have to thank Suzanne Somers--like most women who have been introduced to BHRT. She opens the door to the path of enlightenment to graceful aging. But that is not why I started the journey. It was out of fear. This is my story.

I hope to hear from you and your experiences too. Forming a discussion group can empower us as women to take charge of our health and our ageing process. The tools are before us and we should us the beauty of nature and science in their balanced dance.

Let's explore.....

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment